Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Description About Architecture

Architecture is an art that is made by each individual to imagine themselves and science of designing buildings. In a broader sense, the architecture includes the design of the total built environment, from a macro level, namely urban planning, urban design, landscape architecture, down to the micro level, namely building design, furniture design and product design. The architecture also refers to the results of the design process. This architecture not only able to draw a house, but they also can make pictures like what is the real world. for example, such as animals, plants, and humans. As for some of the equipment needed by an architecture that is; drawing books, pencils, rulers, erasers, drawing table, autocad to pc software, etc. Architecture is an art that is made by each individual to imagine and devise an object, place, plants, or what is the real world with simple equipment.

4 comments:

  1. in this paragraph, less invites the reader to imagine the architectural forms in the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think probably the topic and concluding sentences are the same? for supporting sentence is good, just add the example of one of the buildings architecture so that the reader can feel or describe what you wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure Rhagil Aks? in my explanation is less inviting to the reader?
    I think is not, if so can you show me where the section that makes my writing is less inviting the reader, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, lilis kurniawati. I think my topic and my concluding sentences are not the same. in my concluding I have added a few words so that the concluding sentences more clearly and be a conclusion of the paragraph that I wrote.

    And I also added some instances, as in the phrase "In a broader sense, the architecture includes the design of the total built environment, from a macro level, namely urban planning, urban design, landscape architecture, down to the micro level, namely building design, furniture design and product design." and "for example, such as animals, plants, and humans. As for some of the equipment needed by an architecture that is; drawing books, pencils, rulers, erasers, drawing table, autocad to pc software, etc."

    Can you show me which section should I proceed with the examples, as do you mean, please?

    ReplyDelete